Men dressed smartly and stylishly are always the talk of town. In fact, they become the hottest topic to be discussed among women. Surely, dressing immaculately is done to impress; but, it adds value to the overall appeal too. And one thing more, shoes is what completes the look of a man. In fact, there is one saying that “men are always judged by their shoes”. It is all about wearing your style or character and shoes makes a significant statement. Each and every point makes sure that right shoes should be matched with the dress form worn. Be it casual or formal, shoes makes a big difference to the entire style quotient.
- Getting a Royal Look: Every man wishes to be the envy of his counterparts, which makes him dress aesthetically. Defining pure magnificence and imperialistic attitude is the combination of royal blue suit with tan brown or ash black pointed shoes. Keeping it a bit sleek will grace the dress form more. And do not forget to wear designer cufflinks.
- Keeping sophistication at its best is primitive at certain occasions. So, going with a Navy Blue suit and complimenting it with light brown shoes will surely make a big difference. It si always better to play safe with such combination and keeping black shoes away is the best option. It is because black makes the appeal of the suit go dull.
- When it comes to the matter of stylizing your appeal to something of a mix of classy and stylish, going with the combination of grey suit with that of light tan or black shoes is the best. No matter, it is steel silver, dull silver or has a shiny tone; do not forget to wear simplistic shoes of brown or black shade. And of course, do not forget to wear your attitude on face too for completing the look.
- For the men, who wish to look distinctive and stand alone in the shades of black or blue or grey, can opt for a burgundy or slightly dark brown suit. Definitely stating, keeping it stylishly as per the physique will augment the charm of your suit. When it comes to matching shoes with them, it is only the Tan or Light Brown shoes that gel well. Do not even think of wearing black because it would not match.
- Feeling confused as to what should be worn on an occasion or corporate event? Well, black suits are just the right ones to adorn. Being the safest and the most stylish options, they can be teamed with equally smart black pointed shoes. Keeping them plain or slightly stylish would not make a problem. But surely, these outlooks will make a lady skip her heart in the occasion. Of course, one should have the art of carrying a black suit well.
Dressing is style and casting impression on others is always a dream of many men. But, being selective in tone makes them look handsome. A well-dressed man with best shoes confidently looks handsome as compared to a shirtless one.