Before you go to the office or any other important occasion, you take good care of how you look, right? But what is the use of wearing a shirt which has folds and creases all over it? It does not look nice and snatches all the glamour that you would have otherwise carried. So how are you going to deal with this problem? Its very simple, you buy a good iron. Irons are a very important household gadget that is present in every house that you visit.
Iron helps us in many ways and therefore you should invest in one of them carefully. There are several iron present in the market and thus it can get tricky to buy the perfect one. That is why we have jotted some of the best iron that you can buy in India and made your task easier. Let us have a look at the products that are worth an investment.
Philips EasySpeed GC1028 Steam Iron
Philips EasySpeed GC1028 is a better option that you can choose over the Philips EasySpeed GC1903. This is because the former comes with more features and efficient user accessibilities which makes the whole process much more simpler. It is powered by a 2000 watts of electrical current which gives more than enough power to iron any fabric you want.
Due to a very good quality soleplate, the heat distribution is even in all corners. Precision tips help you to reach even the trickiest of corners without a problem. There are many other features as well, let us have a look.
- Ceramic Coated Soleplate which provides non-stick ironing and better gliding over any fabric. Thus, allowing you to iron in an efficient and faster way.
- Drip stop system helps you to iron delicate different fabrics at low temperatures without any marks of the droplets on the fabric.
- Steam boost up to 100 grams for continuous and comfortable ironing even for a long time.
- Vertical steam helps you to easily remove creases from materials which are hanging.
- The triple precision tip allows better ironing even at the trickiest of all the corners.
- The Calc Cleaner slider helps to easily remove scale from your iron and makes the iron even more durable.
The Philips EasySpeed GC1028 has some impressive features which help the users to get good ironing results. With the help of ceramic coated soleplate, you can easily iron the surfaces of any fabric that you want.
The Non-Drip technology also helps to ensure that no stain marks are left when you are using water to even the surface of the cloth. Precise and versatile tip provides better ironing in even the trickiest of the corners you can see.
Morphy Richards Super Glide Steam Iron
Morphy Richards has been one of the most reputed electronics brands in India. Their Super Glide Steam iron has been a people’s favourite because of the effortless and seamless ironing performance it provides the users with. The iron has 46 steam holes which efficiently releases steam and reduces the time required for ironing.
It is very lightweight and therefore also easier to carry. The iron has a 350ml water tank which is made of good quality. It also supports vertical steaming which allows you to freshen up your garments even when they are hanging. Therefore you get a no-nonsense ironing service from a brilliant iron.
- Premium ceramic coated soleplate for seamless and smooth ironing. The soleplate helps you to iron any fabric you want and removes all the creases.
- Self-cleaning Technology helps the iron to clean all the foreign objects that might have got stuck on the vents and thus preventing them from clogging.
- Turbo-Boost technology releases a 150gm steam to penetrate into the fabric and remove heavy creases.
- 46 steam holes help you to get equal distribution of heat and steam to all the corners of the fabric.
- 360-degree swivel cord for better maneuvering when you are using the iron.
So as you can see that the features of the Morphy Richards Super Glide Steam Iron are absolutely brilliant. They provide versatility and seamless quality ironing to the users. The addition of the 46 steam holes makes it easier for the users to get an even distribution of heat so that creases are removed from the whole surface of the garment. The iron has ISI approved safety standards which makes it safe to use and keep at home.
Philips GC1920 Nonstick Soleplate Steam Iron
Nonstick soleplates are a very important component of any iron. Without the presence of a nonstick soleplate, it is not possible for you to get smooth and crease-free ironing. Therefore Philips has made sure that the users get the best soleplate in their iron for a better iron.
The Philips GC1920 Nonstick Soleplate Steam Iron is a budget-friendly and very good iron which has a brilliant soleplate for fast and efficient ironing. Now with easy gliding and quick steam release you can prepare your clothes in a very short time. Let us have a look at the features of this product.
- Excellent steam output up to 17 g/minute helps to iron different fabric and over various surfaces.
- Golden American heritage coated soleplate for better and efficient gliding and ironing all the time.
- The 350ml water tank provided with the iron is very easy to fill and empty.
- The Philips GC1920 Nonstick Soleplate Steam Iron comes with a warranty of 2 years.
- The power output is of 1440 watts which gives you enough power to iron continuously.
- Multi-precision tip helps to iron even the trickiest of corners present on the garment.
The Philips GC1920 Nonstick Soleplate Steam Iron is best for people who regularly go to the office or travel a lot. They can use the excellent steam output and with the help of Golden American heritage coated soleplate the ironing of any garment becomes very easy.
It saves a lot of time and effort on your side. The water tank is also big enough to provide you with steam for a week’s garment for ironing. It has also been equipped with a fine spray that moistens the fabric if you do not want to use steam.
Philips GC1905 1440-Watt Steam Iron
Another Phillips product on this list, the Philips GC1905 1440-Watt Steam Iron has some brilliant features. A very simple but efficient steam iron which comes at a very reasonable price quote as well. The Finished soleplate gives smooth gliding over the surface of any cloth you want to iron. Phillips has also included a separate hole which will help you to fill and empty the water tank very easily, thus saving a lot of time.
If you want quick and speedy iron then this is the best option that you have. The power cord of this iron is 1.8m in length which makes it provides you with good manoeuvrability when using the iron. Other features of the Philips GC1905 1440-Watt Steam Iron include-
- The iron comes with a very easy and fast filling water tank.
- The separate hole which gives out a moist spray which softens the fabric and gives smooth gliding.
- Water spray function helps you to continuously use a small spray of water while ironing.
- Steam output up to 13 g/min gives a good amount of steam pressure for easy ironing.
- The iron has an Aluminium soleplate attached to its base for easy gliding on all kinds of fabrics.
- The Philips GC1905 1440-Watt Steam Iron comes with 2 years on the product.
A simple and easy to use iron which has been affordably priced by Philips makes your daily ironing tasks easy. It helps to save a lot of time because you will be able to use a separate hole to fill and empty the water from the 180ml storage tank.
The iron is lightweight and thus it is easy to store and carry around. If you have a busy schedule and cannot invest much time in ironing clothes, then you must buy this machine and iron them quickly.
Maharaja Whiteline Aqua 1300-Watt Steam Iron
Maharaja Whiteline manufactures iron which is popular in both the national and international sphere. The Maharaja Whiteline Aqua 1300-Watt Steam Iron is one of those products. The iron is made out of best materials and equipped with efficient features which help it to iron different fabrics and materials without any risk of damage.
The iron has a 170ml water tank which is enough for you to iron 2-3 days of clothes in a single fill. The high steam rate and steam boost help your fabric to get the right amount of moisture for seamless ironing. It also supports a vertical steam spray that helps to moisten curtains and other garments which are hanging.
- The iron has a Non-stick soleplate which makes it easier for you to glide the iron over any fabric.
- It is capable of continuous steam output which is very convenient when you are ironing for different fabrics and clothes.
- Fast and easy filling hole has been provided with the water tank which will save you a lot of time.
- The iron has been equipped with variable steam settings and vertical steam option. So you can now adjust the amount of steam you want and also use it to moisten the clothes even when they are hanging.
- It also has an Auto-off feature which turns the device off when not in use.
- The iron has an elegant sole tip which helps you to reach the nooks and corners of different clothes.
Maharaja Whiteline Aqua 1300-Watt Steam Iron is one of the premium and high-quality iron that you must invest in. An ISI certified product which is absolutely safe to use and store at home, the iron will also save a lot of time because of the inclusion of a separate fill and empty waterhole.
Havells Sparkle 1250-Watt Steam Iron
Havells is another which manufactures some of the best steam iron in India. Their products are marked with the exact excellent build quality and very interesting features which makes them worth the price you pay. Creases of all sorts can become a real problem and hectic to deal with. But with Havells Sparkle 1250-Watt Steam Iron it becomes much easier for you to deal with such creases.
The iron has a powerful and consistent steam output which becomes the preferable choice for getting crisp and fresh clothes. The Nonstick soleplate attached to the bottom also gives seamless and smooth gliding performance. The handle of the steam iron is comfortable to hold and gives an enhanced but safe grip. The large tank gives an ample amount of water for continuous ironing.
- The iron has both the dry and steam surface ironing which makes it preferable for ironing any fabric.
- The pores in the soleplate give out a vertical burst of steam and the 230ml water tank capacity is preferable for long hours of ironing.
- It has been equipped with a Non-stick coated soleplate which glides over any fabric without damaging it and removes creases efficiently.
- Adjustable thermostatic control helps you to get more control and accessibility over the iron.
- The iron has an Overheat safety protection notifier which will aware you when the temperature is more than it should be.
- The iron releases 15g per minute steam which is pretty decent for a mid-range iron.
As you can see that Havells perfectly packed this iron with a plethora of features which helps you to get the best ironing experience. Most importantly the iron comes with different controls which is very helpful to control the way you iron particular clothes. The product is powerful, durable and comes with 2 years of warranty.
Bajaj Majesty MX 3 1250-Watt Steam Iron
Last product on our list of best iron that you can buy, the Bajaj Majesty MX 3 1250-Watt Steam Iron can be your perfect choice for daily ironing. Priced very aggressively, you can get this at a price less than a thousand rupees. But do not be deceived at the price, because this iron gives a brilliant ironing service to the users. It has a nonstick coated surface which does not damage your clothes and also distributes the steam equally to all the areas. A powerful water spray gas has also been provided.
- Non-stick coated soleplate to ensure the safety of clothes and prevents accidental burns.
- Steam output of 8.5 grams/minute for better ironing and smooth gliding over any surface.
- Variable steam control gives you the ability to control the steam according to the material you are ironing.
If you are interested in a budget-friendly device which will give you all the basic ironing features and benefits, then the Bajaj Majesty MX 3 1250-Watt Steam Iron is a perfect choice. It has no risk of accidental burns and gives nonstick ironing service for a long time. The iron also comes with 2 years of warranty provided by Bajaj.
If you have read the full list then you are now aware of the best irons that you can buy in India. All the products have been chosen only after rigorous research and user reviews. The list contains products from different companies and also from various price range. Each of these products has their own set of features and advantages. You can choose any of them and help yourself to iron your clothes the right way on a daily basis. But among all of these products we choose Philips EasySpeed GC1903 1440-Watt Steam Iron as the best option that you can choose.
The Philips EasySpeed GC1903 1440-Watt Steam Iron has all the necessary and important features which define it as one of the best iron available in the market currently. It has a simple user function and controls which are easy to use. The iron is also powerful with a significant steam output which makes it possible to iron any kind of fabric. So if you are going to invest a good amount of money on an iron, this particular product from Philips can surely be your perfect choice for daily ironing needs.