The Sunday face League continued with the second game between Hamburger SV and Erzgebirge Aue will not take place. Because at Erzgebirge Aue on Saturday, two Corona-infections were detected, was directed to the Team from the health Department to, in advance, the return trip from Hamburg, Germany to compete and to go in quarantine. The club announced on its website. Whether it is for the Infected players were not Aue.
“The early this morning carried out the PCR Test showed two new positive test,” it said in the published Statement.
“It is very unfortunate,” said Aues President Helge Leonhardt: “The current time is a crucial test for society, economy and culture and all areas of social life.” The Erzgebirge had already reported on Thursday a positive Test in the extended environment. The players had to train on Wednesday and Thursday individually.
At 13.30, the game would have to take place. Officially, the meeting is not cancelled yet, by the German football League (DFL), there was, as yet, no opinion. When it could come to a replacement game, therefore, is also unclear.